Customize Your College Learning Experience
Choose from 100+ degree programs built for cross-subject exploration.
- Love your student experience at a premier private institution in the heart of the Rocky Mountain West on 130 acres of beautiful campus space.
- Learn in class sizes that support academic performance, by professors who are leaders in their fields.
- Explore the world with a focus on experiential learning from a top-ranked study abroad program.
- Get access to a strong and supportive alumni base that helps students build foundations and positive changes.
91% of undergraduates have secured postgraduation plans within six months of graduation
According to DU’s First Destination Outcomes Report (2020)
Whether you already have a career in mind or you're just exploring what moves you, we have a program that will inspire you to make your mark. You can further match your degree with your inspirations with a minor or a concentration. We also offer dual degrees for students who wish to pursue both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Career-Ready and Community-Minded Alumni
“I don’t know where I would be in my career if DU hadn’t been where I chose to go. I benefited from incredible undergrad professors and mentors, and I also benefited from really incredible people that I worked with in Undergraduate Admission.”
Mackenzie Fall graduated in 2014 with majors in English, Psychology and International Studies.
An Investment in a DU Education Is a Direct Investment in Your Future
We understand that your education is a significant investment and that applying for financial aid can be intimidating. We’re here to help! Our dedicated staff will provide you with the resources you need to complete the application process, understand your financial aid package and manage unmet cost.
- $168 million in financial aid annually for undergraduates
- 95% of undergraduates receive some sort of financial assistance
- Significant commitment to providing undergraduate students with University-funded scholarships and grants
- Experienced staff to help you make the right decisions for your unique and specific financial needs
in the nation among doctorate-granting institutions for study abroad participation
According to the latest Open Doors report
U.S. News & World Report (2021)
of incoming undergraduates each year are from outside Colorado
A picturesque experience for every student
Our campus is home to an arboretum with over 2,100 trees and lush lawns near almost every building. You'll have plenty of space to stretch out, take in 300 days of Colorado sunshine and be active with your friends.
A vibrant residential neighborhood
Located in Denver, Colorado, a city known for its dynamic blend of business, innovation and world-class recreation, DU is consistently ranked by Forbes and Kiplinger’s as one of the top cities for young professionals and recent college graduates.
Campus dining the way it should be
Within our Community Commons, you’ll find the Rebecca Chopp Grand Central Market, with eight made-to-order food stations to satisfy every taste and meet any dietary need. In addition, multiple coffee stops as well as grab-and-go items are conveniently located around campus.
Stay active on campus
Here, you can participate in sport and fitness activities at the Ritchie Center, which serves as a venue for many of our club and intramural sports. It also houses the Coors Fitness Center, where swimmers and ice skaters can take advantage of the Olympic-size pool and the Joy Burns Arena.
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES AND DEADLINES
Early Action and Early Decision I
Regular Decision and Early Decision II Deadlines
Transfer applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
We’re a community built on action. Here, we strive to inspire positive change, at home and around the world. Discover what makes the DU community different.